Generate Income Online

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekly stats 08/06/08


Last Week
For last week, I do a lot of investing and re-investing of my profit.
For GreatBux, I bought special package of 40 premium referral and 6 months referral membership.
For IsabelMarco's, I bought 1 month premium membership.
Last week profit, only received payment from GreatBux. Due of payment time change in FoxCash, I will received my payment in 30 days time (previously 10 days) so I have to wait a bit more.Sighhh.
Bux.to have speed up their payment time, hopely I will get my money soon.
I also joined a new PTC,WePayBux. I think this will be the last PTC I will ever join for this year because I want to focus more on my Premium PTC site.
I dropped Buxtc from my list because I think it is a SCAM.The server was down for about 2 weeks and never recovered till now. Luckily no money invested.Sighhh.

This week
For this week, I planned more cashout at GreatBux. I think my cashout value for this week will be bigger due to additional referral bought. I hope I can get my ROI fast.
I also planned my 1st cashout at IsabelMarco's this week. Payment processing time will be 20 days.

2 comments:

Patrick Ermacora said...

I really love topic like that about investment, very informatif, I will follow that closely ;)

TNH said...

are there any risk for doing all those investment?for what i know is all those online investment are scam..any tips of how to differentciate?

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig