Generate Income Online

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm back

I got buzy in my real life work and I did not have the time to update this blog for the pass 2 month. However I'm back and will at least update this blog weekly basis.
A lot have happen in the PTC world for the pass 2 month so I will list down it briefly below

1)Bux.to : was attack with DDOS.Have recovered but it seem that all my 115 ref suddenly stop clicking after that.Still waiting for my 1st payment.
2)GreatBux: also attack with DDOS:Still not recovered.It has been almost 2 month since the site when down.
3)Foxcash: lots of problems after being hacked for the 2nd time. Still waiting for my payment.Requested on 11 July'08.
4)IsabelMarco: This site is the best one so far. I've already being paid 3 times and they payment is always ontime. Currently waiting for the 4th payment.
5)PandaBux: Still waiting 1st payment to be listed as paying PTC.

1 comments:

esss said...

I admire the valuable information you offered in your article Keep inspiring your readers thanks.
Essay Writing

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig