Generate Income Online

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New PTC join yesterday : CrewBux

I joined CrewBux yesterday.
CrewBux is one of the top ten ranking PTC at PTC talk ranking.
Well I took quite a long time to join this PTC. I already got 6 active PTC
site, but I guess I can fit 1 more into the clicking schedule.
OK...some info about this PTC pick from the site promotion page.

At Crewbux.com, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for a 20 seconds to earn money. You don't need any skills. You will earn $0.01 for each ad. This is because all you need to do is visit the sites we provide you with. You can earn even more by referring friends. You will earn $0.005 for each ad your direct refferals see too. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal or Alerpay. The minimum payout is $5

Like
view time 20s
2 payment processor(alert pay&paypal)
low payout $5

Disliked
only gain $0.005 for ref click (a bit low)
after joining up, only 5 ads for standard member (i hope for more ads)

I will add this site in my weekly stats update.


CrewBux.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an interesting new program. I'll have to check it out.

vartinnaa said...

They no longer pay by paypal unless you have the premium account.

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig