Generate Income Online

Friday, May 16, 2008

Receive 1st payment from Foxcash

Today I received my 1st ever PTC payment from FoxCash.
Ok..a bit info about my FoxCash account
member status: free member
referral status: 2 (personal referral, actually got 3 but 1 of the guy stats is zero)
request payment date:6 May'08
received payment date: 15 May'08
money invested: $0
profit gain : $5.86



lucky for me after I requested the payment, the cashout limit was up to $10 dollar.
However FoxCash do deliver what the promise in the site TOS; 10 DAYS PAYMENT PROCESSING.Yup...they surely live up to their promise.
I give FoxCash a tumbs up.

Clik here to join FoxCash





2 comments:

Mohd Faathir said...

Cepatnyer ko dapat walaupun satu je ref..Nice!!!

Muhammad Nidzam said...

Sebenarnya 2 ref.Got bugs kat page tu.Tapi walaupon 2 kira cepat gak :)

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig