Generate Income Online

Thursday, May 15, 2008

uBux.Biz SCAm or a Business failure

Well last week I posted the PTC top ranking
and this PTC site was in the top 10.
This latest news shock me.Thanks Muaz for the update.
Lucky for me, I never got the chance to get involve in this
PTC site, but not so lucky for some of my friends out there.
Well, obviously I have to remove this site from the TOP ranking.
From my understanding, rather than calling this site a SCAM,
I would prefer to call it a business failure.Why? I don't think this site
can get to the top 10 if there are no one voting for it unless the site
admin click the vote button 4313 times LOL. Anyway u can read more
about this in Muaz blog posting here...
Btw I edited the top PTC ranking.

0 comments:

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig