Generate Income Online

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekly stats 25/05/08


Weekly summary
For last week, I received my latest PTC payment from GreatBux. The payment was very fast (in 24 hours).I also join in new PTC site CrewBux last week.
For this week, I planned to cash out from FoxCash and Bux.to. Planned also to cashout from GreatBux if acc reached $5 by Friday. Hopely I will see increase in income.Well, I'm not sure if I want to buy anymore ref. I was thinking about buying IsabelMarco ref...hmmm....will see about that later this week.

2 comments:

JPetals said...

Your blog is added on my site. :)

Great job on the # of referrals!

Sherri said...

Wow I would go totally insane try to keep that kind of info on all the programs I do. But it is a good way to keep track of things. I like your program write ups. I run out of things to say about them, and you have done a nice job displaying them with enthusiasm. Keep clicken, good luck

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig