Generate Income Online

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wow wee unbelievable....I got PAID by GreatBux in less than 24 hours

Yep your hear it right. I got paid in less than 24 hour.Below are my payment proof.



You can see at my payment history, I requested payment on 23rd May


You can see at my AlertPay account, payment received on 24th May.

My GreatBux stats are
Status Premium member
Website visit 165
Referral no 13
Referral website visit 527

Frankly speaking,this site is not one of my favourite.For premium member,they only provide 12 ads/day.The ads also was mostly about dating sites(sometimes I got my doubt about this site...luckly I am wrong)
After sign up, I bought 3 ref + 1 special package
(1 month premium membership+10 premium referral).
For premium members,the cash out limit $5. Your can read more about this site in my GreatBux review.I initially requested $10 payout, but GreatBux have a charge fee of 1% or min $0.50 for payment charge (one of the minus point).But I don't really mind about it because it is worth it for the fast payment.
Thank you GreatBux

Click below to have a peak at the site or join me

0 comments:

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig