Generate Income Online

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekly stats 18/05/08

Starting today, I will update my PTC stats and personal summary weekly
on this blog so I can share my experience with you guys out there. Feel free
to comment on this.



Weekly Summary

This week I received my 1st payment from FoxCash. You can refer to
my payment proof label. I was quite excited about this because it is
the 1st time I receive my online income. I hope the trend will go on.

My favourite PTC site for this week was IsabelMarco's Moneymaker.
Although I am just a standard member, the site provide around 12~15 ads
a day. Impressive for standard member.

Next plan is to do some promotion for my PTC site to get more ref.
Also planned to cash out at GreatBux and probably FoxCash (if stat reach $10).






0 comments:

Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Internet Product Watchdog

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig